We have to keep in mind that it is a test firmware and not final one, So there could be some bugs which need to be fixed before the official release by Samsung.
Here are some new enhancements in this Android 4.2.2 update:
- New S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message.
- New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo.
- Driving mode.
- Actionable notifications.
- New Additions in Notification Center.
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the S4).
- Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature).
- Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white).
- Full screen Samsung apps.
- New S-Voice (from S4).
- New smart switch widget.
The new leaked firmware was repacked by SamMobile.com team, But they mentioned that it is tested and working, Also it doesn't contain Modem file so your Modem version will stay as it was before updating.
You can download I9300XXUFME3 Android 4.2.2 and update your device using this online manual.